Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Rab Latok Alpine Gets Four Stars From Alpinist


Rab's Latok Alpine Shell certainly impressed the testers at Alpinist. It looks like it only had some points deducted because of its British design quirks - mainly the reversed euro-style zipper. Here's what they had to say:

"When I picked up Rab's Latok Alpine jacket for the first time I was skeptical. The Latok was lighter than any of the performance hard shells I'd worn previously, and the bright orange eVent label on the sleeve made me wary. Adding to my incredulity, I had never heard of Rab...

"Raised in Massachusetts, the birthplace of the American Revolution, initially I'm wary of anything British, but this jacket makes me want to dredge the harbor, find the bags and share a cup of tea with Rab designers. And, I'm sold on eVent..."

No comments: