Pulsing red dots mesmerize visitors as they click on the newly revamped Hot Chillys website. No, you are not seeing things; these new dots offer quick hits for visitors to find the coolest and newest features on www.HotChillys.com.
Hot Chillys has spiced up their website to reflect their ever-innovative and fun winter apparel, while also offering customers easy navigation for finding the best Hot Chillys products for their winter sport needs. There’s also a great retail locator to help them find a local retailer that has the latest and greatest styles.
Some new website features of note include:
• “Where’s the Snow?” – a link that takes users to skireport.com featuring ski resorts from around the world with updates on snow reports, quickly locating the deepest powder for making new trails.
• Chillys by Activity – based on the aerobic activity level of your favorite winter sports, find the best Hot Chillys products for your next adventure.
• Base Layer 101 – provides important information about using base layers in winter activities and gives the skinny on Hot Chillys robust performance fabric technologies.
• Product Find-O-Matic – offers more fun ways to filter your search criteria including a fun “Activity Meter” that can classify you as someone who likes “Chillin’ and grillin’ with a cold one” to define your ideal activity level.
• Recipes – we all know Hot Chillys is all about the “Fiesta” of life, and the recipe page offers up some of their favorite icy drinks and spicy dishes. Everything is more fun with good friends, good drinks and good food. After a rigorous day playing out in the snow you know you’ll be hungry and thirsty and these recipes spice it up and keep you warm after shredding through deep powder all day.
• Retail Finder - finding a retailer with your favorite Hot Chillys gear is as easy as a click of the mouse.
Check out all these features at www.hotchillys.com.
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Posted by George at 1:25 PM